I have no idea how you got here, maybe you landed in from my socials, watched one of my videos, listened to me on a Podcast or maybe you heard about the book I’m writing?
But the fact that you’re here? AMAZING.
I can only assume that you’re a woman on a mission to find and embrace the sh*t outta your Inner Beyonce? But ain’t it hard in a world HELL BENT on making us feel like sh*t?
Before we crack on, I gotta tell ya.. I know what you’re expecting.. A list of rules along the lines of eating more brocolli, doing more burpees and all the rest of the crap that comes with the usual misery of the Death By Burpees culture.
Here’s the thing, I’ve never, in my 13 years of coaching women, seen a true transformation come from just taking up less space space in the world, like they want you to believe.
But don’t we all fall in to the trap of that? Let’s be honest, you and I both know that the thing that you think is the thing, quite often, ain’t even actually the thing at all, is it.
Still with me? Good.
So here it is, my very own Too Hottie CORE FOUR that I work on with my clients for unstoppable confidence and a body you ROCK, on your own terms…
Tame Your Inner Bitch
- Treat yourself like you would your best friend.
- Don’t believe everything you think.
- Book yourself a facial (Self care matters)
- De-clutter your social media
- INVEST in your self – everybody will reap the benefits.
- Make time to do things you LOVE.
- Personify your Inner Bitch (And give her a ‘Dinner Lady’ name)
- Take a day off your phone every week.
- Buy yourself flowers (And not a pezzy bunch from the petrol station – you’re worth more than that, Hunny Bun)
- Your environment matters.
- Intercept your Shit Towers
- Ask yourself “What would it be like if I didn’t believe that?”
- DO what you said you would do
- BE KIND.
- You can’t take care of anyone when you don’t take care of yourself
- Turn your emotional, stressful problems in to solvable puzzles by writing them down.
- Honour your hunger.
- Know that it’s ok to ENJOY food.
- Throw out the fitness magazines.
- Don’t forget to eat for your soul too (mmmm.. doughnuts)
- The Queen Eats First – You’re no good to anyone when you’re frikkin miserable and grumpy from your latest ‘drink your own piss’ detox.
- Understand that ‘knowing this stuff’ isn’t your job. Hire a coach to help you get un-baffled with the BS (It’s a mine field out there and it wont feel easy, at first)
- Stop using negative language around food (Sins and points are a made up by a marketing team)
- Good or bad foods don’t exist. Some are higher in nutritional value than others, that’s all.
- You’re not a toddler, you’re a grown woman who has a choice.
- Banish extreme language around food “It was a disaster” .. No, Hun, Chernobyl was a distaster. You eating a few custard creams is not.
- LISTEN to your body
- Make peace with food- stop the food fight.
- Honour your emotions without using food.
- Challenge the Food Police (AKA Linda, who works in accounts..)
- If someone has something to say about the foods you eat.. eat them too.
- Question your thoughts and beliefs about your body.
- Reject the ‘Death By Burpees’ culture of instagram.
- Don’t take shit personally, it’s never about you.
- Don’t compare ACTUAL progress to IDEAL progress.
- Just because someone shouts the loudest, doesn’t mean they’re right.
- Consistent over perfect.
- DETOX your social media (tip anything that makes you feel sh*t about your body, ditch it)
- Find 3 things you LOVE about your body every day.
- Make peace with your younger self (She felt what she needed to feel in order to survive at the time, you’re not her anymore)
- Take the top 3 unhelpful beliefs you have about your body and see how you can re-write them.
- Create a mental ‘Narnia’ for old beliefs.
- Question unhelpful thoughts with ‘According to who?’ or ‘Compared to what?’
- Don’t compare your day 1 to someones day 101
- Regardless of what you ‘weigh’ you still have to take your own head with you, remember that.
- What you believe is either a road way or a road block (choose wisely)
Change Your Story (and live the sh*t out of your Happily Ever After)
- Your environment matters.
- Two words: Sleep. Hygeine.
- Make sure your goals are YOURs
- Figure out your ‘Why’ (Not sure? Ask your self ‘WHY’ 5 times)
- Move your body EVERY day, in a way you LOVE.
- Esteem yourself. Remind yourself about your journey of f*cking AWSOMENESS, so far.
- Repeat after me: “Plot Twists Are Fun”
- Find 3 things every day that you’re grateful for.
- Write a ‘did it’ list rather than a ‘to do’ list.
- Write down what your ideal day looks like.
- Get to know your own values.
- Lead by example.
- Put yourself first.. You’re no good to anyone when you’re tired and stressed.
- Get selfish and get used to saying NO.
- Protect your confidence by practising the 4 F’s.
- If it doesn’t feel good, ditch it.
- Find yourself in the wrong story? Leave.